"Come to Fat Tony's, we occasionally make games."
Dadako is an independent games / applications developer and publisher founded in 1999 by Hawken King, an Interactive Designer working in Tokyo.
Occasionally Dadako will release games and applications, and updates. Currently we are working on a Cat themed game for the Japanese marketplace. Dadako isn’t a full-time operation, we pride ourselves on releasing alternative and quirky works that don’t rely intrinsically on financial success to exist. These creations come into the world when they are ready and time allows.
Dadako’s members include;
- Liam Conroy – Programmer ACTIVE
- Justin DiCenzo (“Bath Time” & “Monstermakr” Musician, In-House Musician) ACTIVE
- Robin Gething (“Tilterpillar” Musician) HIBERNATING
- Mark McFarlane (“Facemakr” & “Photo Avatar” additional Programming, Cleanup) RETIRED
- and Hawken King (everything else)
If you would like to work with Dadako or need any type of advice about publishing in Japan, or want info on our apps & games, please get in touch using the contact form.